Carlube on Tour
Carlube is going on a World Tour and we want you to come along!
This Year Carlube celebrates its 30th Birthday and we want to see how far we can get the Carlube name, so we’re giving away Carlube badges for you to take all over the world!
- To receive a badge, follow @CarLubeOils on Twitter and then message us or email email@example.com with your address and contact details.
- After this, we’ll send a badge to the given address.
- With your badge packed in your suitcase, take it with you wherever you go, regardless of whether it is sunshine soaked Spain, the rugged Scottish Highlands or even further afield.
- Whilst there, take a photo with the badge in view at a point of interest or landmark. This could be a building, a bridge, or a natural formation. Take as many snaps as you can, the more photos you send in, the greater the chance you have of submitting a winning photo!
- When you return from your travels, tweet your photo(s) to @CarLubeOils.
- At the end of the competition, we’ll award one lucky winner a Philips Gosure ADR820 Dash Cam, a CarPlan Demon Gift Pack and a one-off Carlube Sports Polo Shirt. Prize package is worth over £200!
Terms and Conditions
- Open to residents aged 18 or over living on mainland United Kingdom.
- The competition runs from 9th April 2018 – 31st October 2018 inclusive.
- Entrants must follow/like a Carlube page on at least 1 social media network including Twitter to receive a badge.
- Entrants must either:
- Direct message us via the Carlube Twitter page or,
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘CarlubeOnTour’ and their Twitter handle to exchange postage details and receive a badge.
- Badges will be sent standard class to the address given by the entrant.
- The address given by the entrant must be to an address based on mainland United Kingdom.
- Any badges that go missing or are lost in transit will not be replaced.
- Badges are only available whilst stocks last on a first come, first serve basis.
- All photos must be taken with the badge provided clearly in view.
- All photos must clearly show the place they were taken. e.g. Statue of Liberty, New York, USA.
- Entrants must post their picture(s) to Twitter by tagging @CarLubeOIls in the photo and using #CarlubeOnTour to enter, e.g:
- Competition entries will only be counted via Twitter. Any photos posted elsewhere will not be counted – this includes DM, email or Instagram Stories.
- Entrants may send as many photos as they want to be counted towards entry. All photos submitted by an entrant will be put forward for judging unless advised otherwise.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree that any photos submitted can be shared/used on any other Carlube or Tetrosyl associated promotional material, including Instagram and Facebook social media pages.
- As part of the competition, a new Carlube Instagram page will be created which will be used as a Hall of Fame and a repository of all images sent. All competition entrants are deemed to consent to such usage when they enter the competition.
- Entrants must send their photo(s) by midnight 20th October (GMT) 2018 to be eligible for the competition. Any photos sent after this date will not be counted.
- All entries will be shown to an internal judging panel where 10 pictures will be chosen to enter the final. This judging will commence on 21st October 2018 and end on 27th October 2018.
- The top 10 pictures will be entered into an online poll where the public can vote for their favourite photo. This online poll will be shared on Carlube social media pages and will start on 27th October 2018 and conclude on 31st October.
- The photo with the highest number of votes at the end of 31st October 2018 will be the victor.
- In the event of a tie, we will run a further poll with the 2 highest voted photos for an extra 2 days.
- The announcement date will be on 1st November 2018. If a secondary poll is to take place, this will close at 9am on 3rd November 2018.
- The prize for the competition is a Philips Gosure ADR820 Dash Cam, a CarPlan Demon Gift Pack and a one-off Carlube Polo Shirt.
- The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part.
- The prize must be claimed within 30 days from the date the winner is contacted.
- Delivery of the prize must be to an address based on mainland United Kingdom.
- We reserve the right to remove, edit or cancel this promotion at any time.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.